In the podcast episode, Emma’s Top Ten, she told the story of a baby bird we saw today at the park. Here is our youngest daughter having a little chat with the baby bird:
Here is the list of ten things Emma shared that she has learned from our therapist:
10. Now time is safe.
9. Now time is different.
8. Memory time does not change now time.
7. She (the therapist, or even ourselves) is real, all the time.
6. We can ask for reassurance; sometimes that’s all you need.
5. You know better than anyone else what you need, and what is right for you.
4. It’s not our secret.
3. You always have a choice.
2. Turn the lights on.
1. You are not a little girl anymore.